• Verify complex design blocks using equally complex SV/UVM verification environments
• Develop and execute pre-silicon verification test plans
• Develop directed and random verification tests to validate block and IP functionality
• Develop verification components and toolsGet More Details
Position Title: Verification Engineer
Job Location: Austin, TX (REMOTE)
Duration: 6.0 months
• Requirement management: Elicit requirements from various stakeholders (client onboarding team, data stewards etc.) and document business requirements, with the required level of traceability, assumptions and constraints
• Solution design: Co-develop solution proposals and assess them for requirements coverage, solution effectiveness etc.
• Data Analysis: reviewing vendor/third-party provided data in various formats for accuracy, completeness and consistency
• Qualifications...Get More Details
Position Title: Business Analyst
Work Location : Morristown NJ
Contract duratio : 6-12+ months
• Experience with communication protocols and tools like J1939, CAN, TCP/IP Modbus, CANape, CANcase, Kvaiser, MATLAB
• Setup of current and voltage sensing
• Understanding and experience with DC and AC theory as applies to inverters, rectifiers, transformers, grid simulators and power supplies
• Strong work ethic, clear communication and eye to safety is requiredGet More Details
Position Title: Power Electronics Engineer
Hiring Mode: Full Time hire / C2C hire with Onward Group
Location: Mossville, IL
• Integrating Serdes IP and FEC to digital core.
• Implement the micro-architectural specification in Verilog or System Verilog.
• Continue to assess and then refine the implementation for area, power and performance. Integration of a various functional blocks into SoC.
• Exercise the functionality of the block by writing basic tests and debug for various features at IP and SoC levels as deemed necessary.Get More Details
Position Title: FPGA/RTL Design Engineer
Work Location : Anywhere in USA (Remote)